Raising Your Energy from Zero to Superhero…
A Complete Lifestyle Coaching Program for the Highly Sensitive Woman
- You frequently feel Overwhelmed by your ever increasing To Do list, & have the urge to run away (but of course you never would – you’re far too responsible for that).
- The perfect evening is slipping into your PJs & getting cosy on the sofa under your favourite blanket – because you just don’t have the energy to do anything else.
- Some days you feel as if life is passing you by. You know you’re meant to be doing something more but you don’t have the energy & can’t think clearly enough to figure out what that is.
- You have niggling health problems that don’t seem worth taking to your GP, or maybe when you did they didn’t take you seriously. Deep down you know that something isn’t right.
If this resonates with you, then you may be part of the 15-20% of the population that share the naturally occurring trait of High Sensitivity.
Why I created this program: A few years ago I was at a crisis point. My health was suffering, my confidence levels were low & I couldn’t shake the feeling that I didn’t really fit-in anywhere. When I discovered Elaine Aron’s work on High Sensitivity, I immediately recognised myself in her descriptions. It was as if I’d found the missing piece in the jigsaw puzzle of my life. Hallelujah! Suddenly it all made sense. Since then, I’ve made some simple but profound changes to support my Highly Sensitive trait. I now have loads more energy, exercise in a way that brings me joy, work on things I’m passionate about & finally feel completely comfortable being me! Being Highly Sensitive brings many wonderful gifts, yet in our modern world having a highly reactive nervous system also has its down-side. Recent research shows that the gene that determines our High Sensitivity also makes us 6 times more likely to develop Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)! All the more reason to take good care of ourselves.
If you’ve identified with what I’ve described & feel you may be reaching a crisis point, join me on my 4-Day Program for Highly Sensitive Women. You’ll take steps to reclaim your precious energy & safeguard your good health by:
- Tapping in to your internal dialogue
- Understanding your HS Shadows (that’s where you go when your needs aren’t met)
- Recognising your HS Strengths & learning how to use them
- Caring for your body & soul
- Reducing your toxic load
- Managing your energy using tools from NLP & Energy Medicine
We’ll cover all of these: Understanding your HS Trait, its wonderful gifts & the shadow sides, beliefs, values, nutrition, eliminating toxins from all parts of your life, energy medicine, self-care, meditation, spirituality, exercise, relationships & much more.
I’ve distilled a wealth of information from the many training programs, books & latest research on High Sensitivity & Personal Development to create this program. We’ll be meeting for 4 full days over the course of 5 weeks, in the beautiful setting of Yavington Studios, Hampshire. You’ll be one of only 8 women sharing & supporting each other on your journey. This Program is designed to be an investment in you & your wellbeing. If you’re willing to be fully present & implement at least some of the changes that I’ll be teaching you, your life will change for the better. Just because we may genetically be more likely to develop CFS, doesn’t mean we will. Especially if we consciously & consistently make good choices for our bodies. Here are just some of the changes you may experience after the Program:
- Increased energy levels
- Clearer thoughts – bye-bye brain fog
- Less overwhelm & better productivity
- Harmonious relationships
- Positive outlook on life
- An ability to trust & follow your impeccable intuition
- More Joy in your life!
Join me for this very special Program to uncover your HS Strengths & take your energy levels from Zero to Superhero!
Program Dates & Content:
Week 1 - Thursday 14th September 2017, 10.00am – 4.00pm Our Thoughts Shape Our Reality Understanding the HS Trait, The link between the HS Gene & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Exploring our Internal Dialogue & Examining our Values & Beliefs – do they support or hinder us? Changing Limiting Beliefs. [1 hour Feldenkrais session with Jane Watson]
Week 2 - Thursday 21st September 2017, 10.00am – 4.00pm Everything Starts With Energy Exploring our HS Strengths & Shadows, Energy Management techniques, Ideal Exercises for the HS Body, Dealing with Overwhelm. [1 hour Nia Movement session with Elisa Risquez]
Week 3 - Thursday 5th October 2017, 10.00am – 4.00pm Nurturing Our Highly Sensitive Natures Nutritional needs of the HS Woman, Eliminating Toxins from our Bodies & Environment, Forgiving & Letting Go, Importance of time alone, Gratitude. [Chanting session with Raquel Alves]
Week 4 - Thursday 12th October 2017, 10.00am – 4.00pm Bringing it All Together Review of your Journey, Sharing Challenges & Breakthroughs, Acknowledging Progress, Setting your Future Vision.
Program Venue You’ll enjoy the beautiful calming energy of Yavington Studios during your 4 days there. It’s set in the heart of Hampshire’s countryside, yet only 15 minutes from Winchester & 1.5 hours from London Waterloo. http://www.yavingtonstudio.co.uk/
Your investment for the 4-Week Program is £648.00.
You can pay in 3 instalments of £216.00 to be paid on the 23rd June, 21st July & 18th August 2017
(but do contact me if you book after the instalment dates & we can arrange alternative payment dates for you).
Early Bird Offer - £560.00 if you book & pay in full before 24th July.
All places must be booked & paid for in full by 20th August, 2017.
Your fee includes:
- All training, exercises & supporting materials
- 2 bonus classes (1 hour of Feldenkrais, 1 hour of Nia Movement)
- 1 hour of private coaching with me
- Delicious vegetarian lunch, snacks & refreshments
- Access to a private Facebook Community for Program attendees where you can ask questions & share your challenges & triumphs with a community of like-minded & supportive women – this will be ongoing, even after you’ve completed the Program
- Any extra surprise sessions during the Program!
Interested in joining me for the Program? Email me! We can talk about where you currently are on your HS journey, & ensure this is the right Program for you. If you have any questions, or want to know more, I’d love to have a chat! firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m committed to helping you find your strength and live your purpose. Because I know you’ll have one!
From 'Understanding your Highly Sensitive Nature' Talk:
'Good format & relevant, memorable quotes' Oonagh Harrison, IT Business Analyst
'It feels amazing being in a group where HSP is seen as a majority trait. HSP community feels empowering, this talk made that possible!' Elisa Risquez, Fitness Instructor (Nia) & Sports Therapist
From 'Dealing with Overwhelm as a Highly Sensitive Woman' Talk:
'Very interesting and sensitively presented' Dawn Robinson, Advocate/Counsellor
'Thank you very much for doing this! Important to have spaces to share these thoughts' Name Witheld
'Good group dynamics & discussion in addition to the course content' Oonagh Harrison, IT Business Analyst
From 'Parenting as a Highly Sensitive Mother' Talk:
'These workshops have been an eye opener for me and I've got so much out of them that will improve my day-to-day life' Chloe
'Nina's insights into thriving as an HS woman are invaluable' Name Witheld
'Nina's knowledge of Highly Sensitive People is second to none. She answers all questions with patience and empathy - truly inspiring!' Emma Tellett, Teacher/Nutritional Therapist in training